Saturday, December 13, 2008

Snowy welcome home

When I left home eight days ago for my Aidil Adha break in Lebanon the scene in my garden was like the picture with the stubborn brown leaves on the one tree while the rest were already fallen to the ground.





Today I came home to three days of snowfall, apparently the biggest in the last five years. The drive from the airport home was really a series spectacular scenery with the blinding sun and clear blue sky making them starkly dramatic.
More snow is yet to come in the coming days according to forecast. And we are officially still in autumn...

1 comment:

Hjh Hayley said...

Back in Malaysia sama aje sepanjang tahun. I don't want to seem ungrateful to Allah. Just thankful for all His blessings.

An uncle of mine passed away this morning. He's been ill for 19 years cared for by his wife, so lovingly and patiently. More than a week ago, my aunt, who is my mum adopted sister, fell ill and was hospitalised, went into a coma, only woke up today. She still doesn't know her husband has passed away. Poor aunt, after all these years of caring for him, at the end, they didn't see each other. Makes you want to cry, kan.