Wednesday, December 17, 2008

More snow

I woke up to some two feet of snow and it is still snowing even as I write this. It must be a new record. Last week's three days of snowfall was the biggest in 5 years, I think this overrides that. Yocki could not get the car out of our basement garage and had to borrow Eva's jeep which fortunately had been fixed with snow chains.









My nephew Rahmat and his wife and four children are here on holiday. They were so excited to see the snow when they arrived by car from London at 2 am on Tuesday. They were still asleep when I left for work and no doubt be thrilled with this further bounty of snow. The snowman the two girls made yesterday are now completely buried by the new downfall.

Rahmat wants to take the family on to Venice. I'll tell him to hold on.

What a world apart from their sunny seaside house in Kemaman, Trengganu....
A room with a view.....from my office.

No comments: