Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Kartina Dahari again

Exactly a year ago I posted a write up on Kartina Dahari and it seems to be one of the most read postings in this blog. I also had a few days before that uploaded on YouTube a video I made for her song 'Seruling Senja' recorded in 1976, using photos I took of the scenes of early autumn around the river behind my house. That video was for a long time the most viewed of Kartina Dahari's videos on Youtube, having reached almost half a million (495,0130) hits to date (17/07//2011)!

Kartina Dahari's Facebook indicates that her birthday is on 12 November (today) - so HAPPY BIRTHDAY Biduanita Kartina Dahari! God bless and thank you for the songs!
5 March 2012 - Kartina 's videos on YouTube have reached 713,784 views and the figure keeps climbing. Her most popular video today is ' Budi Setahun Segunung Intan' with over 175,000 hits, having so quickly overtaken over 'Seruling Senja' which has now reached almost 40,000 hits.

No comments: