Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A Belated Happy New Year 2011!

Happy new year everyone, still not too late to convey my good wishes I am sure. I have been so busy with my move to a new house and till today I still have no phone line and as such no Internet connection. Taking a breather at work to post this, and it has also been a whirlwind at the office since I returned to work on 3 January after a week's leave. Only one week's leave, five days spent on the house moving. Can't even attach a photo of the house from this office pc!

Anyway I now can claim to finally have my not-quite dream house of my own, probably too big for my need but nicely located on top of a hill looking over parts of KL in a gated community of only 46 houses and with 24-hour security. I can now leave my doors open as I like. It is also good to finally be able to unpack all my stuffs that had been in their boxes for too long, some as far back as 2003 when I moved back from Peru! The packers finally left at 7 pm on Saturday 31 December 2010 after 3 days of packing and moving and I finally slept in the new house after midnight, after a hearty new years's eve dinner with Alya and her gang, ushering 2011 in a brand new house. House-warming will be on 22 January but I will do it at the pool/clubhouse and celebrate my BIG birthday in advance on the occasion.
So HAPPY NEW YEAR  everyone, may you have a great 2011. God bless.

2 comments:

akumangkok said...

Salam Roem,
Have a great 2011!
Isn't it wonderful to be able to start a new year with something as fantastic as a new abode?
I am starting mine with surgery!
Jeez! THAT ought to be fun too. :-)

J

airmataemas said...

Thanks June, all the best with your surgery. It will be OK InshaAllah, will doa for you. Think positive.