Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12 December 2012 (12-12-12) and new artwork.

Greetings, it has been five months since my last entry. How time has flown and how so many things have happened. I just wish the next six months will breeze through and by June I will finish my contract and say goodbye to this job. I am wondering now if accepting the renewal of my contract six months ago was a wise things to do. I had done a lot of good things the last two years and in some ways have reached the peak, now things seem to be getting more difficult and troublesome.

My helping out someone in dire need of a job by hiring him had resulted in much instability and discord in the instiution resulting in his dismissal after 7 months. And now that has its own negative repercussions with unfair accusations and perceptions of abuse of power on my part by the powers that be. So if I do not have the authority to manage the place in the manner I see fit, what good is my position? All too much for a retiree like me! Please God let me properly finish my job, especially two big projects and after that I will be happy to let go, pasrah, redha, que sara sara. Whatever!

My young charge tells me all these means God is planning something better for my future. May be. In sha Allah!    

So what is so significant abour 12 December 2012? I am waiting, but not holding my breath!

No comments: