Monday, June 21, 2010

The new door

My new door has finally opened, and what a long, multi-faceted, multi-dimensional and multi-challenges paths it leads to. Can't help wondering what I got myself into! It's all very exciting, quite promising but somehow frightening all the same. We fear the unknown, but we fear the known even more. There are high expectations from me from all quarters and I must work hard to live up to them. Gone are my leisurely, independent, care free days of the last few months! God, please help me get through these challenges. Amin.

Well, everything happens for a reason. Let's see eventually where lies the reason.

And amidst all these I have just three months to uproot myself from my present house to move to a new house, a better one. Insha Allah!
God bless.

4 comments:

akumangkok said...

Salam Roem.
Looks like you are about to take the first steps into something new and exciting. Doesn't that give u all the reasons to get up early in the morning!
I have had such a wonderful Alaskan vacation that it felt a little drab to be back at routine....at least initially.
Besides blogging, do you facebook?

J

airmataemas said...

W'akum salam. Welcome home. Don't think I know many people who had been to Alaska! My new foray into the new door has so far been rather exhaustive and stressful but I am geared up to the chellenges and I love the work environment. Still to early to make sense of too many things but I'll get there. Thanks for the encouragement.

SIMEON GONZALES said...

Estimado Amigo YUSOF.
Se que vendra buenos dias para Usted , porque usted es un buen amigo.
se que sembro mucho , es tiempo de cosechar; se que todo le ira super bien.
exitos en su nueva experiencia , muchos exitos
SIMEON

airmataemas said...

Muchas gracias Simeon. Io trabajo ahora, entonces la mia vida e pocito cambiato! Espero todo bien!